Monday, August 20, 2007

Just Listen


Music brings so many thoughts to mind. I can turn it up and tune out. In an instant I am losing myself in memories. It is such a powerful voice in my life.

Sometimes the only thing that helps me slow down in this stressful world is to jump in my car and turn up the radio. It intoxicates my mind and instantly puts my soul at ease. Everyones life has a soundtrack, you just have to listen to find it.

This is why during photoshoots, I've got to have music in the background- it relaxes the models and I am instantly in my element.

"In all things there is one common connection. A link that is like no other, and that is music. Music is an art to express what cannot be put into words, but cannot remain silent. Music influences everything including the way we think, act, and speak. Everything in life has music to it, you just have to search to find it sometimes. I truly believe that deep down, whether we know it or not, we are all musicians." -Adam Coffman 1980-2004

1 comment:

Nathan Winston said...

who's that turkey in the picture?

what a nerd...