Sunday, August 10, 2008

THANK YOU


This year has been a dream so far... and I would just like to thank all of the wonderful people who have helped make that happen including those of you who continue to take time to view and comment on my work. I am both honored and flattered to meet each and every person who has made a connection with my photographs. It drives me even harder to hear how much a single photograph can arouse certain feelings and emotions. I put everything I have into that moment into that photograph into that subject and hearing your kind words lights up my life. Thank you for helping me to live the dream!

Behind every beautiful photograph is a team full of beautiful, passionate, and talented individuals. Cheers to YOU!

2 comments:

ian_c said...

I'm glad you have had such an outstanding year. I have recommended you to several people. Do you have any art shows coming up?

Ian

Dane Sanders said...

gorgeous. remarkable work. there's not much confusion on why you had such a great year. congratulations.