Saturday, December 5, 2009

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

In the spirit of the holidays, I really just want thank all of the wonderful amazing folks who have impacted my career thus far and for the inspiring individuals who continue to support me in my big dream. The truth is, you light up my life! When I hear about someone who has connected with my photographs or felt something because of them, its like Christmas over and over again... I know its a little corny, but hey, we could all use a little corny in our lives. I truly appreciate you more than you will ever know. The fact of the matter is.... I absolutely love making pictures and I love getting to know and work with such passionate beautiful people inside and out. Thank you!

Competition is out of style... do what you feel good about , find your mojo, sharpen your skills, and share it with others.... DREAM BIG.

Check out Help Portrait, a revolution started by Rockstar photog Jeremy Cowart: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3BFwgf1f2I
If you want to change your life, just look through a different lens.

No comments: