Friday, July 23, 2010

Wired and Tired

Its officially Friday night 11:14pm! I am currently drinking wine and researching diggs for a current fashion shoot I have on Sunday at 5am. One of the models just cancelled. Scrambling to find someone gorgeous and tall to fill in. A little nervous/excited. My mind won’t stop… so many ideas, so many thoughts, so many details! Thats my life in a nutshell!

Being a creative certainly has its perks...... crazy hours, interesting passionate people, beautiful locations, drinking on the job, & harnessing your inner nerd, I could go on and on…. however sometimes one just needs a break from all the glitz & glamour..... Some alone time to just be… well creative! Thats what these past few days have been about.. but somehow I still crave more time to think. A getaway to the islands would be fabulous but the thought of having to pack my bags for the 10th time this year just doesn’t sound appealing. So here I am... with my Macbook, procrastinating as usual instead of being out enjoying the world or taking in the scene.… here I sit blogging my life away!

CHEERS!

No comments: